Your source for ideas and best practices in Human Resources (HR), assessments and survey solutions.
Even our Prime Minister uses 360 degree feedback appraisal for his officers!
Government of India uses a new age employee assessment tool Of the various kinds of reforms the Modi Government has brought about in India's system of Governance; a very unique & interesting one is the introduction of the 360 Degree survey tool as a platform for selection and appraisal of it's officers! This is yet another example that portrays how our Government is moving beyond the old & mundane system of rules towards bringing in a new approach to its work-style.
What is 360 Degree Feedback Survey? 360 Degree Feedback Survey is a process in which employees receive confidential, anonymous feedback from not just their superiors, but all the other people who work with and around them. It shows insight into a person's performance across different workplace competencies from multiple perspectives, most typically, their manager, peers, juniors and even external stakeholders like clients or vendors, in contrast to their own self-evaluation. 360 Degree Appraisal serves as an all- comprehensive performance assessment tool for employee evaluation. With different perspectives, it helps compile a more complete picture of an individual's strengths & opportunities for development of their performance and skills.
To Learn more about 360 Degree Feedback Survey, click here.
The Article To find out more about this news, read the article published by The Economic Times and learn how the 360 Degree assessment tool, a name heard of more in the corporate world has carved its niche in our system of Governance and is helping our leaders govern better!
More articles on Employee Feedback
- Why run a 360 Degree Appraisal?
- 5 Reasons To Hire An Introvert
- 6 ways GST may impact salaries - Work cut out for HR Professionals!
- Even our Prime Minister uses 360 degree feedback appraisal for his officers!
- Work-Life Balance: How Millennials Understand It
- 5 Questions That Make You Sound Like A Smart Candidate
- 8 Success Tips For Cracking A Virtual Interview
- India Today - 7 reasons companies ask for psychometric tests
- Business World - AI - The New Secret Sauce in Psychometric Assessments
- DNA - HR Trends for 2018
- The Hindu - Psychometric Assessment a "game changer" in hiring
- Entrepreneur - 9 ways to promote actionable feedback at organisations
- Human Capital - Looking Beyond Performance Appraisals